Over the course of lockdown, we have worked hard to ensure that your dental practice is a safe environment, complying with government regulations regarding social distancing and infection control.
When returning to the practice, you will find our operating procedure different as we look to keep everyone safe.
Your Dental Team.
Below is a list of new arrangements that we have in place:
- You will be sent some Medical History forms to fill in before you attend your appointment.
- Please attend your appointment on time and not too early.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances (e.g. a carer or another person is required) please attend on your own.
- Upon entry we will ask you to use an antiseptic hand rub.
- Please maintain social distancing whilst in reception, the waiting room and on your way to the surgery.
- There will be limited interaction on-site so time at reception must be kept to a minimum.
- All staff in surgery will be donning appropriate Personal Protective Equipment for the safety of the patients and for themselves.
- Please bear with us during these difficult times, we apologise for any inconvenience while we are trying to ensure we maintain safety for all our patients and staff.
Please call us to cancel your appointment if you feel unwell or are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.